Consultant Building Surveyors (Shrewsbury & Telford Area)
We are looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join our well-established Building Surveying and Architectural Practice in Oswestry. The Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working predominately on residential projects.
The successful Architectural Technician / Technologist will have recently graduated in Architectural Technology and/or have previous experience working as an Architectural Technician and will be proficient in Revit and ideally AutoCAD. The most suitable Architectural Technician / Technologist will be working from our offices at Artillery Business Park, Oswestry. This opportunity will involve working on various residential projects, including; Renovations, Extensions, Loft Conversions, Planning and Building Regulation Approvals, Specifications of Work etc. The Architectural Technician / Technologist will be highly motivated and able to work well under pressure and, in return, will be rewarded with flexible working hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician /Technologist to develop their career further within a well-established practice with various exciting projects in our pipeline.
Additionally, as a surveying practice, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside our team of surveyors and expand your building knowledge by completing various onsite surveys.
- Prepare plans using Revit (preferably AutoCAD)
- Prepare specification of works
- Submit both Planning and Building Regulation Applications
- Advise on technical matters to the project team
- Carry out risk assessments of design plans.
- Carry out site appraisals
- Work closely alongside the rest of the team to ensure the design process runs smoothly
- Be proficient in REVIT(preferably AutoCAD)
- Experience of working in the housing or residential sector
- Previous experience of working within an Architectural Practice
- Highly motivated and good working ethic